Do you feel too fat, too skinny?
Do you have other worries such as fat legs, short legs, skinny legs, protruding belly (even if you are normally built), very small breasts and many other parts you dislike?
If yes, then what you are doing with about them?
Do you feel that you reduce contact with people because you don’t feel comfortable with your body
and you won’t go to swimming for example?
Do you think that an ideal figure will make you being more respected and liked by others?Do you expect that your body will become one day perfect looking? Do you keep being on diet all the time?
Every woman would like to change something in her appearance.
The most important think to start feeling better is just to stop thinking about your figure’s appearance.
• Try to attract attention to your figure’s best parts such your nice hair, voluptuous breasts or beautiful face. Hide your figure’s less appealing parts.
• If you have very small breasts and you do not feel comfortable with them buy a push-up bra.
• Do not wear bras and tops which will squeeze your breasts to make them even smaller (you have to choose your bra properly)
• Wear décolletés in a V shape, they will visually enhance your cleavage.
• Do not wear too revealing décolletés as they will make your breasts looking even bigger.
• Avoid wearing décolletés in V shapes.
• You can buy a special bra which will make your breasts look smaller, just look properly in shops, ask shop assistant; you can get it on website as well.
Protruding big belly:
• Do not wear tops and dresses that are too tights, try too choose a slightly looser clothes (5 – 10cm loose).
• Do not wear clothes on your upper body that are too loose as they will look shapeless on you and will visually enlarge your belly.
• Do not wear leggings if your legs are bigger than a size 10 – 14 as your legs would look very heavy in them.
• If your legs look chubby it doesn’t mean that you cannot wear skirts – well chosen skirts can make you look slimmer – you should best choose a skirt up to your knees (or minimally shorter) or longer.
• Do not wear wide skirts/dresses - unless you are very skinny as they will make you look a few kg heavier
• If you think that your legs are skinny you can wear wide skirts/dresses till about your knees – they will make your legs look less skinny